Bins

Bins

Monday, January 5, 2009

Today's Take #2






I just have to put a little post on here about one of my MAJOR accomplishments today: I exercised. I actually exercised! The treadmill. My MP3 player. My tennis shoes. My hand weights. All of them got a work-out today. 20 minute warm-up then 20 minutes of upper body weights--3 sets of 12-15. Then a 10 minute cool down. My heel feels pretty good... and my lungs and heart were really excited!! Now to stick with it.... But I really enjoyed it and I even have proof...nevermind the dust on the treadmill.

3 comments:

Marisa said...

Yay, keep it up!

The Farmer's Wife said...

I wasn't looking at the dust, but the toys!
Goot jop!

scott said...

Come down and tour the game farm...stupid deer! Oh good job on the treadmill, just remember I am watching!