Bins

Bins

Thursday, May 7, 2009

A Quick One


Just a note to all parents out there: hide the peppermint gum and the Doritos. Not a good combination when the 2 year old is given the gum, by the 5 year old brother, and then eats Doritos with her burger at the bbq, unbenownst to the mother, I might add. Then either due to the junk, or to an unknown bug, the 2 year old managed to lose her supper, not once but 5 times between 12:30 a.m. and 7:00 a.m. The smell of Doritos and peppermint gum, is not a real appealing smell, puke or no. Needless to say, Mommy is cleaning up today. Not one set of sheets, three. On about 3 hours of sleep broken into 30 minute intervals.


What a glamorous job I have!

3 comments:

The Farmer's Wife said...

Bless your heart, my friend, I would've been throwing up right along side her,if I had smelled that. Just the smell of Doritos makes my stomach turn!

Coffee! make coffee, and take it easy. You don't have to have the house looking it's pre-flu state for another 24 hours....because there may be another wave in one of the other members of the house and then you'd just flip out.

Marisa said...

Oh Traci, I'm so sorry to hear Alli is sick! And sure hope it doesn't make the rounds. I disinfected constantly when John had the flu, and I never contracted it! At least not yet.

The Farmer said...

Doritos and peppermint, not so bad. try a pint of ben and jerry's from russia with buzz, large bag of dill pickle potato chips, and two pints of rum,but thats a navy story.