Bins

Bins

Thursday, September 3, 2009

Have a Face-lift!

The kids are at Grandma's for the day, and I slept in a little and then decided to go for a walk. It's been way too long since I've gotten any exercise and I've been feeling a little blah, both physically and in general. So I laced up my tennis shoes, found my visor, strapped on my ipod and started out. I was on my way back and this song came up in the rotation. Talk about just what a blah spirit needs for a little face-lift! Literally! Maybe even some hands!

Most of the time when I'm feeling a little down, all I need to do is look up and then out and get the focus off of myself and my perspective changes. Thanks Lord. I needed that!

2 comments:

Kathy said...

Traci, what truth you've spoken. Thank you. While I was listening, my precious young girl came and wrapped her arms about the Momma who needed both the song-and the hug. (I love the idea of facelift

The Farmer's Wife said...

For some reason, the plug-in didn't come up on my computer! But I'm glad you had a great walk and some soul time.