Bins

Bins

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

A Wee Bit O Piping

For those of you who missed out on the Bobby Burns celebration last Saturday night, here's a taste of it. Scott and Joel Woods put together a new piece which incorporated an old favorite with a new tune at the end. I might be a little partial, but I sure think it's great! I didn't get to see it live either, as I have been called out of retirement to help coach the JV team at the high school in Miles City. More on that later. Haley graciously recorded this, so the whooping you hear is her... considering this is her rookie recording, I think she did pretty darn good!




Anyway, enjoy it! We missed all of you snowbound folks!

5 comments:

The Farmer's Wife said...

Okay...
made me tear up, darn it.
And cheer.
And play it a couple times....

THANK YOU.

Your husband is a rock star!

Marina said...

When I saw the title of this blog, this was not what I thought it would be about. I was thinking...oooh tips on how to pipe icing on cookies?! Fun! Now that I think back on that notion - I feel prety silly! "A Wee Bit O..." Hello, Marina! Wake up!

It's pretty darn neat, though. :)

Montana Aunt said...

I LOVED it! Do you ever get special concerts? Thank you so much for sharing!
Nicole

Cowboy's Sweetheart said...

We listened here and it was good. Sorry you couldn't be there! Drat! Had enough snow?

Rosie O'Grady said...

I wish my dad could have seen it.