Bins

Bins

Friday, September 2, 2011

Early Summer Travels

I am waayyyyy behind here, but I thought I'd include some pictures of our trip in mid- June to the dam at Fort Peck and then on to Malta for my nephew Titus's 1st birthday.


First the spillway and pictures of the lake:










Then on to the party! Titus is the son of my younger brother Frank and wife Alex. We joined the family in Malta at the park for his party, complete with bounce house, pinata all the way from his great-grandma in San Antonio, and a tractor birthday cake with lots of presents to follow!




Titus with Grandma W.


The pinata was as big as Titus!





This cracked me up! These guys are either sons of farmers or sons of farmers daughters. Do they know cool machinery when they see it or what?

Titus and Dad checking out the new slide!


Ben and Alli having fun in the bounce house with their cousins!


1 comment:

The Farmer's Wife said...

I can't believe how big Titus is! What fun!

When you said a big tractor pinata, I didn't realize you meant life size....